The article in the url below presents a multiple-choice quiz on the socially-responsible (or impact)-investing industry. The article includes 10 questions. Here are a selection, with the answers underlined:
3. Last year, investors put how much money into ESG funds in the U.S.?
A. $20 million
B. $100 million
C. $1 billion
D. $3 billion
4. At the start of 2016, the sustainable, responsible and impact investing category represented what percentage of all investment under professional management in the U.S.?
5. From 2014 to 2016, sustainable investing grew by what percentage in the U.S.?
6. On a global level, what is the dollar amount of assets professionally managed under ESG strategies?
A. $15.56 trillion
B. $22.89 trillion
C. $34.45 trillion
D. $45.67 trillion
7. True or false: There is no official governing body that regulates environmental, social and governance criteria.
Explanations for the answers, along with additional information and the other questions, is provided in the article.
Instructor Teaching and Student Study Site: https://study.sagepub.com/chandler4e
Strategic CSR Simulation: http://www.strategiccsrsim.com/
The library of CSR Newsletters are archived at: https://strategiccsr-sage.blogspot.com/
Test Your Smarts on … Ethical Investing
By Matthew Kassel
July 10, 2017
The Wall Street Journal
Late Edition – Final